Are you looking for a healthy start to your day? Or something savory to snack on during the day? Peanut butter & Chocolate Granola makes an excellent choice!
Start your morning in a healthy & nutritious way by taking granola for breakfast or then as a perfect on-the-go snack. You can also mix it in oatmeal or delicious baked treats!
Another popular way is to top it with yogurt and fresh fruits! The almonds, oats, seeds, peanut butter & chocolate in granola make it rich in protein and fiber and are guaranteed to keep you full and satiated throughout the day. Hence it makes an excellent weight-loss aid and can complement a variety of diet plans.
Our Peanut butter & Chocolate Granola is a toasted mixture of rolled oats, wheat porridge, almonds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanut butter, and chocolate chips and mildly sweetened with natural raw honey.
Peanut butter & chocolate granola is a popular choice for fitness enthusiasts, office goers, and or anybody with a busy schedule as it’s an easy on-the-go snack that provides energy and protein during endurance activities, and can aid in your weight loss efforts.
This product contains natural ingredients; it is preservative and chemical-free.
Quick Facts About Peanut Butter & Chocolate Granola
- Improves blood pressure: Pumpkin and melon seeds can help improve heart health and stabilize blood pressure.
- Reduces cholesterol levels: Oats are a good source of beta-glucan, a type of fiber that helps reduce levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduces blood sugar: Whole grains, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds in granola can stabilize blood sugar levels, making it an effective snack for obesity or diabetes.
- Improves gut health: Granola has a substantial amount of fiber which helps with gut health and increases levels of healthy gut bacteria, compared to refined breakfast cereals.
- Packed with antioxidants: Ingredients such as melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, and almonds are good sources of inflammation-fighting antioxidants like gallic acid, quercetin, selenium, and vitamin E.
HOW TO USE IT?
Have Peanut butter & Chocolate Granola with milk and make it a cereal substitute or take about a handful in a bowl and add in yogurt / greek yogurt/milk and add in fresh fruits on top to make a delicious and nutritious meal/snack.
You can also add it to baked treats or oatmeal to pack on the nutrition or simply snack on a handful of granola a day!