Cold pressed almond oil is made from pressing sweet almonds in cold press machine. The pressure exerted by the machine extracts the oil from almonds. The oil extracted is 100% pure, natural and contains natural fibers of almond. No bleach or chemicals have been added to this product.
Almond oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, B vitamins and potassium. Research proves that almond oil reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes as it contains healthy fats, fiber and minerals.
Quick facts on Cold pressed Almond Oil
- Deep Cleanses skin: The light texture of almond oil seeps in to the skin pores and helps in dislodging dirt and debris deep within the skin.
- Removes dark circles and tan: The vitamin A and E in the oil helps lightens dark circles and tan.
- Relieves Eczema and Psoriasis: As it is mild and has hypo allergic properties the oil can relieve the itchiness and rash caused by eczema and psoriasis.
- Reduces signs of aging: As the oil is rich in vitamin E and amino acids it helps in repair of collagen and keeps skin supple and wrinkle free.
- Relieves Muscle ache and fatigue: Massaging the oil in to the body draws out toxins and soothes as well as repairs muscle and fatigue.
- Promotes heart health: As it is rich in saturated fatty acids, the oil helps promote heart health and healthy levels of cholesterol.
- Controls Hair loss: The oil is rich in magnesium and zinc which help promote hair growth and health.
- Healthy shiny hair and nail: Zinc along with B complex vitamins and iron assist in the shininess and maintenance of both nails and hair.
- Improves memory and cognition: Good fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals present in almond oil benefit the brain and enhance memory.
Nutritional Value of Cold Pressed Almond Oil
Based on 1 tablespoon (14 g) serving of almond oil.
- Calories: 120
- Total fat: 14 g
- Saturated fat: 1.1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.4 g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3 g
- Vitamin E: 26% of the RDI
- Phytosterols: 35.9 mg
How to use and apply Almond Oil
- For your hair it is advised to apply as much as needed in the roots. Almond oil has a light texture and absorbs quickly in to the scalp. Use it for the treatment of psoriasis, dry scalp and dandruff. It will also enriches the quality of hair by thickening it and adding lustre.
- Almond oil is a natural remedy for eczema , it relieves aczema symptoms of itchiness and redness. For treatment; apply drops of oil on skin in affected area and massage gently. It will reduce signs of again by rejuvenating the skin and removing dead cells.
- Apply a few warm drops beneath your bottom eyelid before bed, it will brighten up dark circles and reduce puffiness of eyes.
- For ingestion one can drizzle the oil on salads as a dressing, as it regulates cholesterol levels. It’s advisable to have 1-2 teaspoons of almond oil in morning, the oil is proven to be a natural laxative and relieves constipation.