Are you looking for a healthy start to your day? Or something savory to snack on during the day? Our Cranberry & Almond Granola makes an excellent choice!
Start your morning in a healthy & nutritious way by taking Granola for breakfast or then as the perfect on-the-go snack. You can also mix it in oatmeal or delicious baked treats!
Another popular way is to top it with yogurt and fresh fruits! The almonds, cranberries, oats, and seeds in Granola make it rich in protein and fiber. They are guaranteed to keep you full and satiated throughout the day, which is why it makes an excellent weight-loss aid and can complement a variety of diet plans.
Our Cranberry & Almond Granola is a toasted mixture of rolled oats, wheat porridge, almonds, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, cranberries, and mildly sweetened with honey.
It is a popular choice for fitness enthusiasts, office goers, and anybody with a busy schedule as it’s an easy on-the-go snack that provides energy and protein during endurance activities and can aid in your weight loss efforts.
This product contains natural ingredients; it is preservative and chemical-free.
Quick Facts About Cranberry & Almond Granola
- Improves blood pressure: Pumpkin and melon seeds can help improve heart health and stabilize blood pressure.
- Reduces cholesterol levels: Oats are a good source of beta-glucan, a type of fiber that helps reduce levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduces blood sugar: Whole grains, dried fruit, nuts, and seeds in Granola can stabilize blood sugar levels, making it an effective snack for treating obesity or diabetes.
- Improves gut health: Granola has a substantial amount of fiber which helps with gut health and increases levels of healthy gut bacteria, compared to refined breakfast cereals.
- Provide many antioxidants: Ingredients such as cranberries, melon seeds, and almonds are good sources of inflammation-fighting antioxidants like gallic acid, quercetin, selenium, and vitamin E.
HOW TO USE IT?
Have Cranberry & Almond Granola with milk and make it a cereal substitute or take about a handful in a bowl and add in yogurt / greek yogurt/milk and add in fresh fruits on top to make a delicious and nutritious meal/snack.
You can also add it to baked treats or oatmeal to pack on the nutrition or simply snack on a handful a day!