Our homemade, fresh marmalade is made using only the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients to ensure a delicious and nutritious product. Not only will it add a burst of flavor to your breakfast, but it can also provide a range of health benefits.
It really is better than anything you can get at any store, as it contains no preservatives, colouring or additives! It is Bitter and sweet, due to its thinly sliced orange peels, marmalade is a delightful jam that can be spread on bread, added in desserts and fruit yogurts. It’s so tasty that you wouldn’t want to stop indulging in it. Made from fresh oranges, it also contains important nutrients such as fiber, vitamins C and polyphenols which are good for your health and well-being.
Quick Facts About Homemade Marmalade
- Digestive Benefits: Eating homemade or locally-sourced marmalade can help to improve digestion and reduce constipation.
- Immune System Support: Rich in vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, marmalade can help to boost your immune system.
- Cardiovascular Health: Its antioxidants and monounsaturated fats can help to keep your heart healthy.
- Mental Health Benefits: A source of folate, fresh marmalade may help to improve mental health.
- Cancer Risk Reduction: Antioxidants and polyphenols found in farm fresh marmalade may reduce the risk of some cancers.
- Natural Energy: With its natural sugars, marmalade can give you a natural energy boost.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: Eating homemade marmalade can help to balance blood sugar levels and reduce cravings.
- Skin Care: Packed with Vitamin C, marmalade can help to improve the health of your skin.
- Cognitive Function: Its B-vitamins may help to improve cognitive function.
- Mood Enhancer: With its tryptophan content, marmalade can help to improve your mood and reduce stress.
How To Use Marmalade
Spread The Soul Food Company’s homemade, fresh marmalade on your favorite breads and scones! Not only does it add a zesty flavor to your recipes, but it can also be used to create delicious fruit salads and yogurts. Get creative and add it to your favorite baked goods for an extra burst of flavor. Once opened, store your marmalade in the fridge for maximum freshness.