Soul Food’s Chilli Oil is deliciously fragrant, dark red, viscous chili oil that is so hot you could break a sweat.
After a lot of testing, we think we have created a perfect oil that adds some serious heat to your bite.
Our Chilli Oil is infused with lots of herbs and spices in our very own cold-pressed sesame oil, making its aroma rich and savory.
This oil is not only yummy but also has a host of benefits.
Quick Facts About Chilli Oil
- Vitamin A, E, and K: Chili oil contains Vitamins A, E, and K. All these vitamins have anti-oxidant properties that will help you improve your immune system. Vitamin K can help build proteins for better bone health and lessen blood clotting.
- Iron Deficiency: Iron is a significant nutrient that prevents you from feeling tired and exhausted. In fact, iron deficiency can lead to anemia. This oil contains lots of iron!
- Good for the heart: Having a sound cardiovascular system will keep your heart healthy. This oil contains compounds like capsanthin in small quantities. It will help raise HDL cholesterol levels and keep your heart in good shape.
- Protein: Chilli pepper in the oil contains protein that can help maintain muscle mass and improve your immune system.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C in chilli oil can help fight infections and maintain and enhance immunity.
How To Use This Delicious & Savory Oil
The rule is that you can eat chilli oil with anything that you want to be seriously hot & spicy.
Originally of Chinese origin & used in oriental cuisine, it goes best with dumplings, noodles, potatoes, spooned over fried eggs and rice. It also tastes delicious on pasta. Pour it over salads & vegetables ETC ETC… the possibilities are endless. 😊
Caution: This oil is seriously Hot & Spicy! Consume in small amounts at first to gauge your pallettes tolerance.