Millefiori Honey is a unique honey that has been produced by bees collecting nectar from a combination of several wild flowers.
A diverse set of flowers that blossom on trees and bushes are commonly found in the northern terrain of Pakistan.
These exquisite flowers are grown in the wild and the nectar obtained from the bees around this region is 100% organic.
The Honey produced by the bees is a dark golden color and and of a rich, viscous texture. It has a wonderful sweet, fruity and zesty flavor.
Quick Facts About Millefiori Honey
- Good for skin- Honey not only lightens and moisturizes the skin but its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help reduce scars and aid in healing and tissue regeneration.
- Prevents chronic disease- Compounds such as flavonoids and phenolics present in honey serve as antioxidants and protect the body cells from damage and builds immunity against disease.
- Aids in digestion- Ayurvedic medicines have been using honey extract in their medicines as it aids digestion and cures ailments
- Treats respiratory issues- A single dose of honey shows that it can help reduce mucus secretion, cure coughs and boost immunity.
- Heart Health- Phenols and other antioxidant compounds present in honey can help in reducing the risk of heart disease and helping in prevention of blood clots.
- Help lower blood pressure- Studies have shown that honey contains anti-oxidants that help play a role in stabilizing blood pressure.
- Honey helps improve cholesterol- Several studies indicate that honey can improve cholesterol levels, by reducing the LDL cholesterol and raising the HDL / the good cholesterol.
- Natural Sweetener- Although it is still high in calories, honey, is a much natural and beneficial form of sugar than processed white sugar.
How to use Millefiori Honey
You can mix 1-2 tsp of honey as a natural sweetener to your juices, smoothies, teas and coffees.
For baking and cooking- you may add honey as a substitute for sugar as per recipe.
For skin- Mix 3 teaspoon of honey and half teaspoon cinnamon to make mask to reduce acne. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
To remove dark spots add 2 teaspoon of honey and half teaspoon of lemon juice mix the ingredients together and apply mask for 20-30 minutes.
Please Note: The fructose present in honey can often cause diarrhea in people with irritable bowel syndrome or sensitive digestive systems. Fructose intolerance is a condition where bowels cannot absorb fructose properly. Please consult your doctor prior to use.