Did you Know that Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is a nutrient dense form of green tea? Just one serving of Matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea.
This Super Food is native to China and Japan and is now available in Pakistan. It is made from the leaves of the tea plant Camellia sinensis. After harvest, the green tea leaves are steamed, dried and ground into a fine and nutrition packed powder.
Our Matcha Green Tea Powder is Organic & Ceremonial grade. It’s sourced from the Tianmu Mountain in Lin’an Province in China where the ancient tea making culture of Asia began and spread.
The Tea is Particularly good for weight management and regulation and can make a great and healthy substitute for avid coffee drinkers who can’t find that caffeine boost in other beverages.
Regularly drinking this super tea can help improve heart health, stabilize blood sugar levels, prevent cancer, and boost general health and weight loss.
Quick Facts About Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Aids in weight loss: Matcha Green tea powder is rich in catechins that can reduce the amount fat mass, BMI, body weight, and waist circumference. It also boosts metabolism and the fat burning process.
- Builds immunity and fights disease- Due to its high content of anti-oxidants the tea is known to build immunity and prevent diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Enhances exercise performance- Consuming matcha tea with physical activity has shown to boost weight loss, boost fat burn, build endurance and reduce muscle damage.
- May prevent cancer- Regularly drinking Matcha tea can help inhibit tumor growth and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Helps with Relaxation- L-theanine is an important amino acid that promotes a state of relaxation. The power of L-theanine is such that can increase levels of dopamine and GABA in brain which help with relaxation.
- Can Improve Heart Health – Anti oxidants and catechins in matcha tea can help lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Daily consumption of matcha can reduce risk of heart attacks and heart related diseases.
- Reduces risk of type 2 diabetes- Drinking the tea decreases blood sugar levels and improves long-term blood sugar control.
- Detoxes the body- It contains high levels of chlorophyll, which aids in detoxification and can help promote the removal of unwanted toxins and chemicals in the body. It promotes natural detoxification of the body and removal of oxidative stress.
Nutritional Value Of Matcha Tea
One Gram (1 g) of Organic Matcha Tea Powder Contains:
Total Catechins: 105 mg
EGCg: 61 mg
Total Amino Acids: 34 mg
L-theanine: 14.26 mg
Caffeine: 35 mg
Fiber: 318 mg
Carbs: 447 mg
Vitamin C: 1.75 mg
Vitamin A: 291 Units
Potassium: 26.6 mg
How to make Organic Matcha Tea?
Boil fresh water in a kettle. Just before it reaches boiling point, pour the sizzling water in a cup or bowl and pour back out (to make the cup or bowl hot).
Add 1 teaspoon of matcha powder to bowl or cup and add 2 ounces of boiled water on top. Whisk the blend of powder and water with a bamboo brush/tea whisk or a spoon for two minutes till mixture becomes frothy.
After the tea becomes frothy add in 3 to 4 ounces of water in the cup or bowl. The tea is ready to be served.
Our Matcha green tea is ceremonial grade, which makes it ideal for making whisked tea and is more appropriate than food grade which can be used in food prep and baking purposes.
Matcha Tea has a shelf life of about one year. Keep the tea powder refrigerated to preserve freshness and should ideally be consumed within three to four months of purchase.
Caution: Due to matcha tea’s caffeine content, it is not recommended for children or those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
Add to Cart