Soul Foods Almond Butter is smooth, creamy, and made with fresh roasted premium quality Almonds. There’s just something about how it sticks to the roof of the mouth and melts…
Our Almond butter is not only Vegan-Friendly, and Gluten Free but also makes a perfect addition to Keto & Paleo diets. Moreover, it is unsweetened, which makes it ideal for people with diabetes.
Nutrients from a creamy spread of almond butter include potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, and manganese. This is an excellent supplementation for Ketosis, people with diabetes, and perfect for low-carb dieters, which results in healthy weight management.
Quick Facts About Almond Butter
- Good for heart health: Since almond butter is rich in monosaturated fats, it helps lower LDL harmful cholesterol levels and helps raise GDL cholesterol levels, thus improving the health of blood vessels. This in turn reduces the risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and death due to diabetes, infections, and respiratory issues.
- Helps control blood sugar: High in fiber, healthy fats, and protein, the butter will help manage the rise of blood sugar levels for people with diabetes.
- Promotes bone health: Minerals like magnesium and calcium in one tablespoon of nut butter is sufficient for your daily recommended dietary intake of calcium for stronger teeth and bone health.
- Good for skin: Almond butter contributes 6% of the daily value for niacin and 25% of the daily value for riboflavin. Both these B vitamins help in maintaining healthy skin. The nuts also contain linoleic acid, a fatty acid that prevents skin dryness. Lastly, the copper content in almonds plays a role in hair and skin pigmentation.
- Healthy weight regulation: The nut butter is high in fiber, proteins, monosaturated fats, and minerals. Consuming almond butter daily will help suppress your appetite and keep you satiated for extended periods. This in turn helps to control the diet and may result in healthy weight loss.
Nutritional Facts About Almond Butter
Almonds are amongst the most nutritious foods you can have daily. It’s estimated that one tablespoon of the nut butter contains:
- 98 calories
- 9g fat
- 1mg sodium
- 3g carbohydrates
- 1.6g fibers
- 3.4g protein
How To Use The Nut Butter
Almond butter can make a great snack, whether spooned straight out of the jar or spread onto slices of brown toast, fruits, and veggies.
Caution: If you experience any allergy or sensitivity symptoms, like itchiness, hives, congestion, nausea or a tingling sensation, then stop eating almond butter immediately. Be sure to rule out an allergy before eating it again.