Soul Foods Peanut Butter is smooth, creamy, and made with fresh roasted natural & premium peanuts. There’s just something about how it sticks to the roof of the mouth and melts…
Our peanut butter is Unsweetened and also Vegan-Friendly & Gluten Free. Plus, since it has very low amounts of carbohydrates compared to its fiber & protein content, it is Keto & Paleo diet approved.
It packs a punch of vital vitamins and minerals and can prove to be very beneficial if taken regularly.
Quick Facts About Peanut Butter
- Protection From Oxidative Stress – Peanut Butter contains Vitamin E, which may contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Regulation of Hormonal Activity & Fatigue – The nuts contain Vitamin B6, which may help the regulation of hormones & reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Healthy Nervous System – Vitamin B1 content in peanut butter may contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and a healthy functioning nervous system.
- Beneficial To Bones & Teeth – The nut butter contains manganese that plays a role in the process of cell division and helps in the maintenance of normal bones, teeth & protein synthesis.
- Improved Cognitive Function – Peanuts contain iron, which can improve cognitive function and transport oxygen around the body.
- Better Digestive Health – The nuts are full of fiber which helps to regulate the health of the digestive system & keeps one full for a more extended time.
- Muscle Mass & Strength – The high content of protein & minerals contribute to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass & strength.
- Reduces Bad Cholesterol – Peanut butter contains monounsaturated fats that may contribute to the reduction of bad cholesterol in the blood.
How to Use The Nut Butter
Consume peanut butter directly, dip it, or spread it on your favorite toast/bread or snacks.
It can also be dressed on top of certain salads. The possibilities are endless.
Caution: If you experience any allergy or sensitivity symptoms, like itchiness, hives, congestion, nausea or a tingling sensation, then stop eating peanut butter immediately. Be sure to rule out an allergy before eating it again.