Soul Foods Strawberry Chia Jam is a unique and delicious blend of natural strawberries and chia seeds that will tantalize your taste buds and make the perfect breakfast or snack spread.
It is time to say goodbye to store-bought jams loaded with preservatives that can potentially harm our health.
Our homemade Strawberry chia jam is made with love and is free from preservatives. Plus, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how fresh and tasty it is. A perfect blend of natural sweetness and tart with its gorgeous red color and unmistakable fruity flavor. Strawberry Chia Jam is guaranteed to make your morning toast sing with joy.
Moreover, if consumed daily, you’ll get all the benefits from the superfood chia seeds, which contain omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, magnesium, and zinc.
Try it today and see what all the fuss is about!
Quick Facts About Strawberry Chia Jam
- Strawberries: They indeed love us! They give us tons of vitamin C AND K, folate, and potassium. They have a hefty amount of fiber and antioxidants. Also, they are naturally low in calories and will help boost our heart health.
- Chia seeds: These little magical seeds are a powerhouse of nutrient value. High in Fiber, Protein, Manganese, Calcium, antioxidants, and Omega 3 fatty acids. It will keep you away from heart and stomach-related problems and help promote healthy skin, reduce signs of aging, and build stronger bones.
- Healthy skin: Chia strawberry jam is packed with antioxidants, which fight free radicals and prevent oxidative stress while at the same time promoting tissue repair and protecting the skin.
- Improves digestion: Our strawberry jam is loaded with fiber because of chia seeds. There are nearly 11 grams of fiber in a single serving. That should cover 44 percent of the fiber needs a body needs daily.
- Improve heart health: Strawberries are rich and full of vitamin C and other antioxidants, which help reduce the risk of severe health conditions like cancer and diabetes, heart diseases, and cardio problems.
- Strawberries may improve cholesterol levels: Too much cholesterol harms your heart. A blood test is the only way to determine high cholesterol levels. But having strawberry or strawberry chia jam will naturally improve your cholesterol and may help with other heart diseases.
How to Use the Jam
Consume it as you wish by spreading it on bread or desserts.
NOTE: (KEEP REFRIGERATED FOR LONGER SHELF LIFE)