The seed mix is a combination of super foods such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and flax seeds; making it not only delicious but a power-packed mixture of nutrients.
It is a rich source of nutrients such as protein, fiber, magnesium, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, anti-oxidants, selenium and iodine.
The product is 100% natural & chemical free and can be incorporated into many low-carb diets like keto and paleo.
Quick Facts About Seed Mix
- Balances Blood Sugar- A steady blood sugar level is maintained with the seed mix due to the fact that it is rich in protein and fiber which slow down sugar absorption.
- Promotes Heart Health- Vitamins in the mixture can help stabilize cholesterol levels and triglycerides, which in turn benefits the heart.
- Promotes Skin Health- It contains a healthy dose of vitamin E and essential fatty acid lipids that protect skin from damage and keeps it supple and healthy.
- Supports Thyroid Function- Rich in selenium and iodine, the seeds can help with thyroid related diseases and improve it’s function.
- Build Immunity- The anti-oxidants packed in this superfood help boost the immune system and fight free radical formation and protects the body against disease.
- May Help in Fighting Cancer- The high anti-oxidant content in the seeds may help in thwarting cancer cell growth and aid in cancer prevention.
- Improve Bladder Function- It can improve symptoms of urinary dysfunction and other aspects of bladder function.
- Improve Men’s Health- Particularly sunflower and pumpkin seeds in this mix can help improve male fertility and prostrate health.
How to Use This Superfood
This superfood has been hulled (shell-less) for the convenience of our customers so you can simply add it on to your snacks, meals or diet plans.
You can put one to two tablespoon of seed-mix with any beverage of choice; such as smoothies or protein shakes.
You may also add two to four tablespoons of seed mix in yogurt, salads, cereals, granola, food or baking purposes. The nutty flavor goes well with fruits and vegetables and gives an extra punch of nutrition to your meal.
Keep seed mix refrigerated to preserve freshness and prolong shelf life to a year.Add to Cart