Soul Food Company’s Slim tea for weight loss & detox is a blend of hibiscus, lemongrass and green tea.
The combination of these three teas blended together works like a charm for your weight loss goals.
The taste and the aroma of the slim tea is extremely satisfying and pleasant.
The blends in the tea are rich in anti-oxidants, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, riboflavin and niacin, anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and flavonoids. Aside from weight loss the slim tea is very effective for a detox as well.
Proof about Slim Tea for Weight Loss & Detoxing
WATCH BELOW: Sophie Uliano; an expert nutritionist explain all the benefits of this slim tea for your weight loss and detoxing goals.
See how she debunks all the “miracle” and “mystery” teas in the market which promise immediate results.
She advises us to avoid most weight loss products & teas in the market that contain an ingredient called “garcinia cambogia”.
This ingredient claims to suppress your appetite but there are no lucrative studies that have been done to validate that claim.
She then goes onto explain a ‘do it yourself’ (DIY) recipe that you can make at home and explains the science behind why this particular blend is great for your weight loss and detox goals.
The truth is there is no such easy quick fix product in the market that will help you lose weight fast;
but there are time tested natural remedies that can work. You can either make it yourself or to save the time and energy you can try our version of this skinny tea.
Quick Facts about our Slim Tea
- Increase Metabolism & Fat burning – The catechins inside slim tea improves your metabolism and expedites the fat burning process for weight loss.
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression – The inclusion of Hibiscus tea in the blend calms down the nervous system, and it may reduce anxiety and depression.
- Delays Aging – The Anti-Aging & Anti-Inflammatory properties of our tea reduces wrinkles, expression lines etc and improves the over all circulation of blood flow.
- Protects Your Liver – Antioxidants help detox and neutralize the free radicals and impurities present in body tissues, cells and organs; especially the liver.
- Relief from Asthma – Catechins and antioxidant compounds in this blend gives relief from asthma, soar throats and hiccups.
- May Reduce the Risk of Cancer – The powerful antioxidants inside this tea help to curb the risk of various types of cancers such as: Breast, Prostate and Colorectal Cancer.
- Lowers Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease – The bio active compounds in this tea improves brain function and will also help fighting medical conditions such Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Improves Dental Health – The catechins in slim tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria and some viruses. This can lower the risk of infections and may improve overall dental health and reduce bad breath.
- Lowers the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes – The hypolipidemic and hypoglycemic properties of this blend can be beneficial for those who suffer from blood sugar disorders like diabetes.
Nutritional Value of Slim Tea
1 cup (240 ml) of Soul Food Company’s Slim Tea for weight loss & Detoxing goals contains:
Protein: 0.4 g
Iron: 0.1 mg (1.3% RDA)
Magnesium: 2 mg (0.5% RDA)
Manganese: 0.5 mg (21.7% RDA)
Potassium: 17 mg (0.4% RDA)
Sodium: 2 mg (0.1% RDA)
How to Prepare Slim Tea for your Weight Loss & Detoxing Goals
Slim tea can be prepared by placing 2 teaspoons in a small teapot or ball strainer. Then let it steep for 5 minutes in boiling water. Serve with a sweetener of choice. We recommend stevia, natural raw honey and/or a slice of lemon. Also, you can try adding spices like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger depending on your taste.
One or two cups of this weight loss tea is recommended on a daily basis. However you can consume up to 5 cups without a problem.
You can have this tea after a meal to help in digestion & burning fat. It is advisable to maintain a balanced diet and regular exercise while consuming the tea. It will assist in your weight loss & detox efforts even further.
Please Note: The Hibiscus tea properties in this blend is not recommended for pregnant women, particularly due to its emmenagogic effects which may stimulate menstruation or blood flow in the uterus or pelvic region.
Even though it is a natural and herbal product; it is always a good practice to consult your doctor prior to use.