Our Apple Cider vinegar is 100% raw & unfiltered and contains the mother. You will immediately find that it tastes a lot milder than the other synthetic ones in the market.
There are no additives or chemicals added which makes it completely pure & natural. We don’t mean to boast but this has to be the best quality of vinegar which is available in Pakistan. 🙂
ACV is made by crushing apples and converting it into liquid form. First, bacteria and yeast is added to the liquid to start fermentation process. After this process the liquid turns in to vinegar.
A great Apple Cider Vinegar is known to fight harmful bacteria, lower blood sugar, fight diabetes, reduce the risk of heart disease and help in reducing weight among many other things.
Quick facts on Apple Cider Vinegar
- Regulates Blood sugar levels – Apple cider vinegar contains properties that helps regulate sugar levels in blood.
- Enhances weight loss – Studies show that having vinegar can keep you satiated. As a result, It helps in shedding a few extra pounds and boosting metabolism.
- Lowers Cholesterol – It can help reduce triglycerides, cholesterol and blood pressure in the body which can lead to maintaining a healthy heart and reduction of heart disease.
- Improves skin health – Lactic acid in the vinegar helps reduce acne, scars and blemishes leaving the skin supple.
- Relieves acid reflux symptoms – Drinking apple cider vinegar can help with acid reflux as it can increase acid in the digestive tract and minimize the acid back flow.
- Aids in detoxification – It’s antioxidants will help balance PH and promote blood circulation.
- Relieves the Cold and Flu – The beneficial bacteria in this vinegar can help kick start metabolism and build immunity to fight diseases.
- Balances Your pH – The acetic acid in this vinegar alkalizes the body and balances your ph for optimum body function.
1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar contains:
- 3.1 Calories
- Calories from Fat 0.
- Total Fat 0 g.
- Saturated Fat 0 g.
- Cholesterol 0 mg.
- Sodium 0.8 mg.
- Potassium 11 mg.
- Total Carbohydrates 0.1 g.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Firstly, if you have some skin issues; Apple Cider Vinegar can be used to remove blemishes and dark spots. You will need to dilute a few drops of the vinegar with some water on a cotton pad and apply to the blemish. Repeat this process for a few weeks and you will start to notice the blemishes and spots lighten.
Secondly for health & weight loss purposes you may take 1 tablespoon of apple cider and mix it with one glass of luke warm water. Aim to drink the liquid before every meal to help boost your metabolism and shed weight. Mixing vinegar in a glass of water can also control blood pressure and diabetes.
To make an all purpose cleaner that you can use at home. Mix the vinegar in equal parts with water and add a few drops of lemon oil or lemon juice.
For shinier and healthier hair, you may pour 1/3 of a cup on your wet hair and then massage. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then rinse off. This will detangle and add volume to your hair.
Lastly, to add flavor to salads and food you may use it sparingly on salad dressings, vinaigrettes, desi / pakistani achaars, pickling etc.