Chamomile Tea is made from Chamomile flowers. It comes from the Asteraceae/Compositae family and has been used for medicinal and therapeutic purposes for centuries.
This aromatic tea has extraordinary benefits and originates from North African and Western European regions. Ancient Egyptian women used to apply the paste of the chamomile flower to their faces as an anti-aging serum. There is also evidence that this mystical herb was, in fact, worshipped in Ancient Egypt for its tremendous medicinal advantages.
Quick Facts About Chamomile Flower Tea:
- Fights anxiety and depression: Chamomile tea has soothing and healing properties and calming nerves with its sedative fragrance. Research shows that drinking chamomile tea after dinner does aid in deep sleep and makes you calmer.
- It is also suggested that taking chamomile tea may help manage symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Improves gut health: This magical herb has high levels of anti-inflammatory properties and relieves symptoms of acid reflux and gastric disorders.
- Counters Nausea & Vomiting and is a natural pain killer.
- Relieves congestion: Research indicates that taking chamomile tea during flu will help get rid of congestion. Furthermore, it will calm the nerves and naturally aid in recovering from infections.
- Natural Pain Killer: The Tea is often termed as the herbal Asprin. Its anti-inflammatory properties do soothe your nerves and help in pain management. For centuries this herb has been used for lowering pain levels and reducing recovery time.
HOW TO MAKE THE TEA (ONE SERVING)
- Boil 1 cup of water in a medium-sized saucepan/container and once it comes to a boil, remove it from heat.
- Based on your preference, if you want it strong or not: add half to one teaspoon of chamomile tea to the water.
- Let the color from the flowers steep into the water. Steep for 10-12 minutes.
- Strain the tea using a tea strainer. You may add honey or raw cane sugar if you wish to at this stage and mix well.
- Drink it hot or wait for it to get to room temperature, and then add some ice cubes to the serving glasses, pour the tea and serve.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Ayesha Javaid (verified owner) –
Ghulam Z. (verified owner) –
One of The best purchases
zain warraich (verified owner) –
Hamza Nasir (verified owner) –
Its unique aroma is so soothing and calming.. again you people are doing great job..
soulfoodpk (store manager) –
Thanks so much for the appreciation! Please spread the word about where to find high quality products!