Cold Pressed Argan oil is produced from kernels of the Argan tree (Argania Spinosa L.]. This tree is exclusive to Morocco. It is a rare oil high in both omega 6 and omega 9, essential fatty acids that help fight acne in acne-prone skin.
People worldwide have taken advantage of the many benefits of argan oil. It helps with anti-aging, common skin conditions, acne treatment, and hair growth.
Moreover, Its fatty acids and antioxidants can help in reducing heart diseases. Studies also indicate argan oil may lower blood sugar levels and thus, help in preventing diabetes.
So this oil works remarkably on several ailments.
Quick Facts About Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Contains essential Nutrients: Cold Pressed Argan oil is a rich source of vitamin E and antioxidants required for healthy skin, hair, and eyes.
- Natural Moisturizer: It absorbs quickly and does not have an oily residue. After massaging and cleansing your skin with an all-natural cleanser. You may finish the routine by adding a drop into your palm and apply in a circular motion to your face and neck.
- Fights Acne: It works to fight acne, age spots, and sun damage — leaving you with a more even skin tone.
- Amazing for Hair: Argan oil helps to remedy frizz and dry hair. It protects against the heat of hair dryers, curlers, and flat irons while promoting the body and a healthy shine. It acts as a natural conditioner as well.
- May Boost Heart Health: The oil’s fatty acids and antioxidants may help reduce heart disease risk. According to a study, consumption of 15 grams of argan oil daily was associated with lower levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol and higher blood levels of antioxidants.
- May help in Diabetes: According to some studies, argan oil may reduce blood sugar and insulin resistance to help prevent diabetes.
- May prevent Cancer: Argan oil may slow the growth and reproduction of specific cancer cells.
How To Use Argan Oil
Due to its many benefits, Cold Presed Argan Oil is essential to add to your health and beauty routines.
FOR SKIN: While it can be applied directly to your skin, it may be best to start with a minimal amount to ensure that you won’t have any adverse reactions.
FOR HAIR: Apply small amounts of argan oil directly to damp or dry hair to improve hair texture, reduce breakage, or control frizz. You may also massage your scalp with the oil and then rinse it off with shampoo.
For consumption: It can be used and consumed in small doses for diabetes and anti-cancer. 15 grams daily.