Cold pressed coconut oil is one of the most nutritious oils you can use!
It’s made from pressed shaved coconuts in a cold press machine.
The pressure of the machine extracts the oil from coconuts.
The oil extracted in 100% pure, natural and contains natural fibers of coconut.
No bleach or chemicals have been added to this product.
Cold pressed coconut has many medical and health benefits and should be preferred over other cooking oils in the market…
Quickfacts on Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Increases metabolism and aids in weight loss – Cold pressed coconut oil is a healthy and contains no carbs. It assists in weight loss by keeping one satiated for longer periods of time. Thus decreasing the appetite and cutting belly fat.
- Builds Immunity – It greatly strengthens the Immune system and protects are body making it stronger to fight any disease.
- Lowers Blood Pressure & High Cholesterol – It is believed to be better for lowering blood pressure and high cholesterol than vegetable oils as coconut oil is approximately 92 percent saturated fat and contains medium chain fatty acids and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Increases Bone Density & Strengthens Teeth – by improving the calcium and magnesium absorption in the body.
- Treats Medical Conditions – A natural antibacterial, anti fungal, and antiviral agent for the treatment of dermal infections, psoriasis and eczema.
- Prevents Osteoperosis – High levels of antioxidants help fight free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Fights Pancreatis & Gallbladder disease – The MCFA’s in the oil don’t need pancreatic enzymes to be broken down; hence reducing strain on pancreas. Plus it’s easy digestibility improves the symptoms of gallbladder disease.
- High in Natural Saturated Fats – Saturated fats not only increase healthy cholesterol but also assist in converting “bad” cholesterol into good cholesterol. This may lead to a lower the risk of heart disease.
- Robust Hair Growth & Conditioning – Coconut oil stimulates hair growth and goes deep into the hair follicles. It conditions the scalp and gives relief from insect bites, lice and dandruff. It adds luster, shine, softness, length and prevents breakage of hair.
Nutritional Value of Coconut Oil
A 100 g of Coconut Oil consists of:
- 862 kCal (43% of RDA)
- 100 g of Total Fat ( 500% of RDA)
- 0.20 mg of Vitamin E (1.4% of RDA)
- 0.5 µg of Vitamin K ( < 0.5% of RDA)
- 0.04 mg of Iron (0.5% of RDA)
- 86 mg of Phytosterols
How to use Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
You can cook with coconut oil by using 1-2 tablespoons or as directed by the recipe.
On skin you may apply one tablespoon on the affected area and on your hair we recommend applying one tablespoon or as needed.
For oil pulling we suggest using one tablespoon aswell and rub the oil against your teeth and inside the mouth. Rinse thoroughly and brush your teeth.