Mothers tea is a complete natural & healthy solution for nursing mothers. Not only can it improve your infants health but can also be very beneficial for Mothers.
The concoction is made of moringa, fenugreek, cumin and fennel which can support nursing mothers with an increase in breast milk quantity, texture and healthier lactation.
It’s a complete natural and herbal mixture that can effectively boost the mother’s immunity, balance hormones and slow down the effects of aging.
No chemicals or additives has been added to this high quality herbal product.
Quick Facts About Mothers Nursing Tea
- Helps with lactation- The combination of ingredients in the tea work as galactagogues; which is a substance that helps nursing Mothers with lactation and breast milk quantity.
- Balances hormones- Anti oxidants and minerals present in the nursing tea can help balance hormones naturally
and enhance mood and performance.
- Slows effects of aging- Due to its rich anti-oxidant profile, mother’s tea can help decrease oxidative stress thereby slowing down signs of aging.
- Boosts immune system- The tea is loaded with vitamin C, vitamin A, Iron, Calcium, Protein, Magnesium, Potassium and anti-oxidants that help in boosting immunity and protecting the body from weakness and any illness of sorts.
- Aid in Digestion- Water soluble fiber present in Mothers Nursing tea can keep one satiated for longer periods, control blood sugar levels and aid in digestion.
- Reduces Inflammation- The tea consists of minerals with anti-inflammation properties that can boost health and overall wellness.
How to Use the Tea
Steep one teaspoon of mothers nursing tea leaves in a cup of boiling water. Let the leaves steep for 5-6 minutes.
Strain the leaves and your tea is ready to drink.
Two cups of mother’s tea is recommended in a day.
This tea is a complete natural way to help with lactation for nursing mothers.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place.Add to Cart